DRY STEAM, FINNISH – SAUNA
Sauna known for a long time and has now become a well-deserved
popularity. The positive impact of the sauna on the human organism tested is not one century, because the sauna helps to relax the nervous system and muscular system, improves mood and vitality, relieves stress. Sauna is characterized by high temperatures (up to 90-100 ° C) and relatively low humidity (10-15%).
Thus, sweating in a sauna is not only abundant, but highly effective. In this case the spine and joints receive a sufficient amount of blood that promotes regenerative (recovery) process.
The most positive effect of the sauna is achieved when using aromatherapy – the action of essential oils can relax and relieve fatigue. Depending on the purpose of essential oils in the sauna with aromatherapy can cure various diseases.
The sauna is recommended to attend as a recreational and preventive means to restore functionality after considerable physical and mental stress, enhance the body’s defenses, as well as for the treatment of early stages of many diseases of the nervous, cardiovascular, urinary and digestive systems, skin, musculoskeletal system, metabolic disorders. Under the influence of sauna disappear muscle pain and fatigue that is associated with the rapid removal of the muscles of lactic acid and further intensified its transformation into glycogen – a source of energy for muscle activity.
• It is best to start visiting the sauna, when a person is healthy, then it can be used in the future with a positive effect and in various diseases.
• Before entering the sauna should bathe in the shower and wipe dry.
• To burn the body on a shelf to lie or sit, using a terry towel.
• Breathe in the Finnish sauna need only open his mouth and speak as little as possible.
• Use of sauna oils gives a positive result, you can relax and get away from everyday problems.
• between sunset in the sauna is not recommended to drink alcoholic beverages, particularly beer – it becomes an alternative to green tea or juice.
• Do not stay in the sauna too long.
• The time spent in the sauna for 2-3 regular fans call for 5-10 minutes between sunset needs rest at least 5-10 minutes, and the interval between sunset – cooling in the pool.
• First, better to lie on the bottom shelf and cool shower first, and then in the warm pool.
• The majority of patients with osteochondrosis of the observed pathological changes in the muscles, ligaments, cartilage and bones of the spine. In these cases, the application termotepla improves blood flow to muscles and ligaments. When these changes is shown treatment supine position on a shelf.
• Hardening with sauna reduces the risk of damage to muscles and joints and increases the tolerance of low temperatures.