INFORMATION ABOUT MASSAGES
Massage has various physiological influence on an organism. Subjective sensation during and after the massage, with proper selection of massage techniques and methods of their use, dosage is expressed in the appearance of a pleasant sensation of heat in all body, improving the well-being and overall improvement.
Massage is necessary for all – both to adults and children, and elderly people (in the absence of contraindications). First of all massage is necessary to healthy people for maintenance of good state of health and preventive maintenance of various diseases.
Massage influence on a skin.
Massing a skin we influence all its layers, on dermal vessels and muscles, the sweat and sebaceous
glands, and also affects the central nervous system, in which the skin is inextricably linked. Total area of a skin of the adult person – about 2-2,5 square metres, skin weight – about 3 kgs. The site of a skin 2 sq. see contains: more than 3 million cells, from 100 to 300 sweat glands, 50 nervous terminations, about 1 metre of blood vessels.
. Massage influence on subcutaneously fatty layer.
Raising metabolic processes in an organism, strengthening allocation of adeps from fatty depots, massage promotes “burning” of Adepses which are in superfluous quantity in a fatty tissue. It is necessary to notice that massage for growing thin spend long courses (a minimum of 15 sessions) and combine with physical exercises.
Massage influence on muscles and joints.
Increase elasticity of muscular fibers, their contractile function, raises working capacity of muscles, the muscular atrophy is slowed down and also function of the tired muscles is restored.
Massage makes essential impact on joints. Under the influence of massage joint blood supply improves, the copular apparatus of a joint becomes stronger, the resorption of an articulate exudates, and also pathological adjournment is accelerated
Massage influence on nervous system.
By varying the strength, character and duration of massage, it is possible to reduce or raise nervous excitability, to strengthen and resuscitate the lost reflexes, to improve a trophicity of tissues, and activity of internal organs.
At a gentle slow stroking excitability of massed tissues decreases, and it has abirritating influence on nervous system, at a vigorous and fast stroking irritability of massed tissues raises.
Atmosphere of carrying out of massage, the warm air, muffled light is very important for influence on nervous system, pleasant quiet music help to strengthen medical effect of massage.
Massage influence on vascular and lymphatic system.
Massage causes expansion of functioning capillaries, disclosing of reserve capillaries thanks to what more plentiful irrigation by a blood not only a massed area, but is reflex also internal organs.
The great influence renders massage on lymph circulation. Under the influence of massage movements dermal lymphatic vessels are easily emptied, also a lymph current is accelerated. Except direct influence on a local lymph flow, massage has reflex influence on all lymph and sebaceous glands, and also we influence the central nervous system, with which skin inseparably linked.
The impact of massage on metabolism.
Under the influence of massage increases urination. In the blood increases the amount of hemoglobin, erythrocytes and leukocytes. Massage does not cause the muscles to increase the number of lactic acid, and organic acids, the accumulation of which leads to the development of acidosis.
Indications and contraindications for the purpose of massage
(Cases where the required medical massage):
1. Back pain, lower back, neck.
4. Bruises, sprains of muscles, tendons and ligaments.
5. Fractures in all stages of healing.
6. Functional disorders after fracture and a dislocation (a rigidity of joints, muscular changes, scar tissue adhesions).
7. Arthritis in subacute and chronic stages.
8. Neuralgia and neuritis.
11. Chronic insufficiency of the cardiac muscle.
12. Cardiac angina.
13. Hypertensive heart disease.
14. Arterial hypotension
15. Rehabilitation period after myocardial infarction.
16. Chronic gastritis.
17. Disturbance of motor function of a thick intestine
20. Bronchial asthma.
21. Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum (without exacerbation).
1. At acute feverish conditions and a heat.
2. Bleedings and bent to them.
3. Illnesses of a blood.
4. Purulent processes of any localisation.
5. Various diseases of a skin, fingernails, hair.
6. At any acute inflammations of vascular and lymphatic vessels, the thrombosis, the expressed varicose phlebectasia.
7. An atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels and brain vessels.
8. Aneurysm of aorta and the heart.
9. Allergic diseases with skin rashes.
10. Abdominal disease with a tendency to bleeding.
11. A chronic osteomyelitis.
13. Mental diseases with excessive excitation.
14. A circulatory unefficiency of 3rd degree.
15. During the period hyper- and hypotonic crises.
16. An acute ischemia of a myocardium.
17. The expressed angiosclerosis of a brain.
18. Acute respiratory disease (ARI).
19. Disorders of intestinal functions (a nausea, vomiting, a diarrhea).
20. The Pulmonary heart of 3rd degree